The four wheelers manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation and its subsidiary agencies (like Jeep, Dodge, Plymouth etc.) bear the tag of “Chrysler”. These are the mainstream machines manufactured by the firm. The Chryslers have been known for creating luxurious cars for a few decades, with the exception of some European models that were designed by Simca and Rootes.
After the PT Cruiser had been discontinued in the market since 2010, the brand line has been restricted to the 3 mainstream models. A list of most demanded products include:
• Chrysler 300 Series (1962-1971, 1979, 2005 to present)
• Chrysler Centura or Chrysler Australia (1975-1978)
• Chrysler Conquest (1987-1989)
• Chrysler Voyager (1988 to present for European Models and 2002-2003 for US)
• Chrysler Neon (1995-2005)
• Chrysler Crossfire (2004-2008)
• Chrysler PT Cruiser (2001-2010) and many more
The price tag includes just the basic price. It does not include additional costs, government taxes and stamp duty charges. Buyers can confirm the features, price and mileage of the models with the sellers or distributors.
So what are you waiting for? Buy the car of your dreams today and make your road trips, long drives or navigations easier and much more comfortable.